Looking for Reesha Thorpe

Hmm yes I did think either the police or the bank. But her bank card is included, and they will have contact details for her, won't they? Police will just hold onto it in case she turns up and asks, rather than trying to reunite her with her stuff?

Hmm yes I did think either the police or the bank. But her bank card is included, and they will have contact details for her, won't they? Police will just hold onto it in case she turns up and asks, rather than trying to reunite her with her stuff?

I'd do the same. If I'd lost bag / wallet, the first place I'd ring is the bank, not the police. On the off chance she doesn't report it to the police, I'd say the bank is your best bet.

The police are hopeless with lost property, they don't keep a central database so if someone loses something in say crystal peaks and it gets found and taken to moss way, the owner doesn't realise until they get home to Barnsley and come to the conclusion it could have got lost anywhere between there, they then have to call every single police station between Barnsley and crystal peaks (Assuming they haven't been further than C.P's)