Interviews with sound technicians.

Hi,

I'm currently a student at Sheffield Hallam university, studying film & media production, I am looking to interview sound technicians for a report I am writing.

Just about peoples careers, the way that they got into the industry and general advice about this part of the media industry.

I was just wondering if there people that came onto this forum worked within this area, or if anyone knows anywhere that I would be able to get in touch with people.

Any responses would be great on this. I just want to get to know this field a lot better and getting advice from people in it would help me a lot.

Private message me if you would be willing to take part in this or if you know anyone who may be interested at all.

Cheers.

Hi,

Yeah that sounds really good, if he is available to do it in the next week that would be great. I am looking for a people with a good amount of experience so it would be good as far as I am concerned.

I tried to send a private message but it would not let me until I had posted a certain number of times.

Hi,

Yeah that sounds really good, if he is available to do it in the next week that would be great. I am looking for a people with a good amount of experience so it would be good as far as I am concerned.

I tried to send a private message but it would not let me until I had posted a certain number of times.

Just post some more then...it doesn't have to be on this go on one of the "I'm Bored" threads and bump your count up on there....