The problems of Christian fundamentalism in the US

I now await the debating society/atheist/agnostic and generally annoying brigades views. I find most of them immature and almost sad, their 'hair splitting' arguments prevent them from viewing a much bigger picture.

Oh come on now...Stop exaggerating! they are not all the same.

One of them is very nice.:hihi:

Oh come on now...Stop exaggerating! they are not all the same.

One of them is very nice.:hihi:

Thanks Janie48 ;)

Thanks Janie48 ;)

I was thinking of the OP actually ;)

My whole point is that you are not fostering good will though. This undermines your entire argument.

You seemingly choose 'the good parts' from a number of religions as long as they aren't Islam. Islam is as good or bad as any religion, but you seem oblivious to this fact, maybe if you learned more about it instead of doing with Islam as you are complaining about being done unto you then you may realize your own prejudice.

I'm going to repeat myself a little here, it seems your idea of the good bits are entirely those that most certainly 'do not' respect others.

End of story........BUT dont accuse me of of islamophobia. My statement was not an argument, just a general version of my view of MY religion. Dont ever accuse me of prejudice, I have an equal dislike of all bigots.

Now all be good children and return to sticking your heads up your own a........

End of story........BUT dont accuse me of of islamophobia. My statement was not an argument, just a general version of my view of MY religion. Dont ever accuse me of prejudice, I have an equal dislike of all bigots.

Now all be good children and return to sticking your heads up your own a........

That just backs up the argument for your biases!

I can honestly say, and I do my very best to try to be as diplomatic as possible to other posters, even those I really don't agree with (and as I have said I do agree with much of what you have said in this thread), but I can honestly say you are the most arrogant, self righteous poster I have come across on this forum.

And I have never been that forthright about another SF user. Maybe if you stopped being condescending calling us 'children' you might realize the only person with their head up their bumety on here is you.

The most arrogant self righteous poster................and I havent even started trying yet........Now children, heads back between knees or its the naughty stair for you all.

I stopped trying to be diplomatic years ago...........you dont like it ?? Tough !!

The most arrogant self righteous poster................and I havent even started trying yet........Now children, heads back between knees or its the naughty stair for you all.

Is this how your parents abused you as a child?

I can honestly say, and I do my very best to try to be as diplomatic as possible to other posters, even those I really don't agree with (and as I have said I do agree with much of what you have said in this thread), but I can honestly say you are the most arrogant, self righteous poster I have come across on this forum.

And I have never been that forthright about another SF user. Maybe if you stopped being condescending calling us 'children' you might realize the only person with their head up their bumety on here is you.

50 Rootsbooster points for use of the word "bumety" :clap:

50 Rootsbooster points for use of the word "bumety" :clap:

Where is the 'cordially tipping the hat' smiley?

I stopped trying to be diplomatic years ago...........you dont like it ?? Tough !!

You know earlier when you put that it was the pre Church Christianity you were in favour of, and Buddhism, would you mind pointing us to the appropriate teachings that instruct you to adopt such a massive ego and arrogant tone?

No, btw, I don't like it.