Public Liability Insurance: Best Recomendations

Can anyone recommend the best company for Public Liability Insurance for Building & Roofing services.

Hi my husband works at an Insurance Brokers he will give you a call tomorrow if thats ok or you can send me a private message.

Guest busdriver1
Can anyone recommend the best company for Public Liability Insurance for Building & Roofing services.

Try searching the net for "insurance for business" they are very competetive.

Mines with Direct Line for business, I found them the most competative.

Hi we can give you a call now if you still require a quote

Andy

people have knowledge your whole property and liability its your responsibility.

Ditto, I have used them too. They should be along here soon now you have posted their name on the internet.

people have knowledge your whole property and liability its your responsibility.

wise words :huh:

i have my business with axa they are very good never had any trouble

I use Hiscox for my PI & PL insurance. They cover a lot of industry sectors but I don't know if yours is covered by them. I paid around £25/ month when I started but brokers wanted over four times this amount.

I use Hiscox for my PI & PL insurance. They cover a lot of industry sectors but I don't know if yours is covered by them. I paid around £25/ month when I started but brokers wanted over four times this amount.

We use Hiscox too.