Please please Help me- new rescue into the pack weeing

yeh he is clever in other things he does and I love him to bits your right i feel a resentment and hate myself for it coz I know it isn't his fault

I know it's a lot for a little dog I'm sure he's hiding a great Dane bladder lol .... It's his coz the other chihuahua has full blown empty his bladder all in one wees haha and ma yorkies a girl so it would be a patch in the middle of the floor .. The poo on the other hand is anyone's guess :(

Thanks for your advice guys :) its much appreciated, and I feel a lot better about the situation ... Got to take things from a whole new angle, we'll get there :) .... I was ready to give up ... Just felt like sitting down and crying xx

yeh he is clever in other things he does and I love him to bits your right i feel a resentment and hate myself for it coz I know it isn't his fault

I know it's a lot for a little dog I'm sure he's hiding a great Dane bladder lol .... It's his coz the other chihuahua has full blown empty his bladder all in one wees haha and ma yorkies a girl so it would be a patch in the middle of the floor .. The poo on the other hand is anyone's guess :(

Thanks for your advice guys :) its much appreciated, and I feel a lot better about the situation ... Got to take things from a whole new angle, we'll get there :) .... I was ready to give up ... Just felt like sitting down and crying xx

Ah they can certainly get you like that...I know from experience, sometimes you have to sit back and try to look at things from a distance if you like, see them with new eyes, its sometimes surprising how different they can look, and solutions staring you in the face.

Good luck with the little chap, I'm sure it will all be worth it :)

Hi Eleanor hunni, Sorry to hear you are having problems with one of your lil doggies. Some very good advice on here, so nothing to add really apart from a cuddle

((cuddle))

Just to let you know the white Boxer went back home to his mummy and had been missing for a while.... xx

Thankyou :) a much welcomed cuddle lol x

So glad that he went home 2 his family :) , thanks for your help ... I think he'd have found a very loving home with you though if he'd have not had a home hehe x

The crating advice is good

When we bring a new dog into the house (used to foster for rescue) we confine him/her to the kitchen and a crate so they're not overwhelmed by all the new smells and objects in their new environment. When they're comfortable with the kitchen (after two or three days) they're allowed into the living room on a lead... until they're confident with this...

The amount of mess you're waking up to suggests your new addition is VERY stressed, and limiting what he has to deal with by crating him, and controlling his interactions with the other dogs (don't mix him with the other dogs if necessary) for now should help alot

Not all dogs want to please you btw ;)

Just a thought, are you sure that its just him doing the wee's etc?

That's a good question. I know the OP's already answered it but it made me remember when we were having trouble getting Bella house trained through the night. And Alice started to poo in the night too even though she was fully house trained. It was obvious whos the poo was as Alice is a cocker and Bella a great dane :rolleyes:

Alice often leads Bella into trouble as she is clever enough to go unnoticed, Bella - not so much :hihi:

That's a good question. I know the OP's already answered it but it made me remember when we were having trouble getting Bella house trained through the night. And Alice started to poo in the night too even though she was fully house trained. It was obvious whos the poo was as Alice is a cocker and Bella a great dane :rolleyes:

Alice often leads Bella into trouble as she is clever enough to go unnoticed, Bella - not so much :hihi:

:hihi: made me laugh :)

when i 1st brought my rescue home i had these kind of problems but she used to hide ie behind the sofa when she did it (i think she may have been punished previously for goin in the house) i didnt really realise it at the time bcos i didnt know her and recognise how she felt through her body language ect but she was actually v anxious and this was makin the pooing and weeing worse (dogs will deficate if they are v upset/frightened) crate training was thr answer for me she loves her crate and nver goes in the house now as long as i use it correctly. its her little sanctuary. good luck with your newbie