Help - i've just adopted a stray cat

rn.1985

Hi

A stray cat keeps coming to my door, i've wormed and flead the little one. Its making itself very comfortable in my home and is getting on great with my other cat so i've decided to keep it.

She's not microchipped either.

Does anyone know where i could possibly take her for free/cheaper neutering? (i'm not on benefits)

Thanks

Edited by rn.1985
spelling mistake

I'm not sure of all the ins and outs of getting help with free neutering. Dore and Totley vets are one of the cheaper places to look at for neutering and have certainly had offers in the past. Or if you can travel a little further Spire Vet in chesterfield are well priced.

There's a cheap microchip event at the RSPCA in a week or two:

http://rspcasheffield.homeip.net/cgi-bin/viewevent.py?eventid=323

S/he must feel so relieved to have dropped lucky with finding you :)

Thanks, shes a little cutie and don't want to part with her now. My other cat seems to have totally fell in love with her! I think shes only about 4-6 months old, i just hope shes not pregnant! I'm hoping to take her to the vets early next week.

! I think shes only about 4-6 months old, i just hope shes not pregnant! I'm hoping to take her to the vets early next week.

If she's only in the early stages of pregnancy they can still go ahead and spey. It's not a particularly pleasant thought but neither is the idea of a little one of that age going through a pregnancy and having kittens. Hopefully she's found you in time to save her going through that.