Any one go to Owler Lane Intermediate school

No problem. I did not know that Pat was now online and I only wish I could be in Sheffield for the get together. I hope they have a good 'un. Best wishes, Joss.

Hi Jossman and Dunreet too. We had a super meeting yesterday, there were 5 of us girls, Elaine Jessop, Ann (Pat) Foster, Christina Stevenson, Pat Jackson and Christine Hattersley. We had a good natter over coffee and then went on to lunch. We are meeting again in April and hope we shall find more of our ex classmates in the meantime! (I'm using maiden names here of course!!)

Thanks again for putting us in touch with Pat. As Dunreet says, Pat is now on line so no doubt will be contacting you.

Spoke to Pat and got her email addy on Sunday. Good to talk to her and she is fine.

Hi all,

Looking forward to another small reunion, but growing each time we meet. We now hopefully will have 6 of us when we meet in April. If anyone else out there interested we'd be pleased to see you.

Hi all,

Looking forward to another small reunion, but growing each time we meet. We now hopefully will have 6 of us when we meet in April. If anyone else out there interested we'd be pleased to see you.

Have spoken to Pat and she told me all about your small reunions, I hope you have a lovely time. On a personal note I have just made contact with a girl from my year who was my girlfriend until I joined the Navy. It has been brilliant to talk with her on't 'tinternet, so we have all had a result. Happy days.

Have spoken to Pat and she told me all about your small reunions, I hope you have a lovely time. On a personal note I have just made contact with a girl from my year who was my girlfriend until I joined the Navy. It has been brilliant to talk with her on't 'tinternet, so we have all had a result. Happy days.

Hi Jossman, Thanks for that. We do usually have a good time, nattering away catching up on 50 years!! Glad to hear that you also have made contact with someone from your year. Just had an email from Pat who has been on holiday and lookikng forward to seeing her again.

Can any one remember Valerie Howson from Owler Lane Intermediates? she was there until about 1960 , and lived on Margate Drive.

i left owler lane intermediates 1966 norma allen in my classwas diana alderson janice roe

Can any one remember Valerie Howson from Owler Lane Intermediates? she was there until about 1960 , and lived on Margate Drive.

Hello Dommi. Yes I remember Val from the youth club on Grimesthorpe Road, did she live near you on the prefabs? Any idea where she is now?

Hi Lainey - I havn´t been in touch for a while but follow your news with great interest. Enjoy your get together in April - I will make it one of these days. Hopefully I will be over mid July and August so I would definately like to meet. Pat Jackson has asked me to contact her when I am there. Good to read Jossman´s news again - I´ve missed the contribution he makes. Glad you heard from an old girlfriend - I wonder what happened to the boys from the year above me? I had a real crush on Pete Bennett - I wonder where he is now?

Marie

Hello Dommi. Yes I remember Val from the youth club on Grimesthorpe Road, did she live near you on the prefabs? Any idea where she is now?

HI CAT , I never realized you knew Val. She lived 3 doors below me on Margate Drive. She was about a year older than me, but I fancied her something rotten. When I was free, she had a boyfriend, when she was free I had a girlfriend. Fate must have been against us. The last I heard, which was some years ago, I heard she had moved to Torquay. I'd love to see or hear from her again. SEE YOU SOON DOMMI.

Hi Lainey - I havn´t been in touch for a while but follow your news with great interest. Enjoy your get together in April - I will make it one of these days. Hopefully I will be over mid July and August so I would definately like to meet. Pat Jackson has asked me to contact her when I am there. Good to read Jossman´s news again - I´ve missed the contribution he makes. Glad you heard from an old girlfriend - I wonder what happened to the boys from the year above me? I had a real crush on Pete Bennett - I wonder where he is now?

Marie

Hi Marie, Lovely to hear from you again. Hope you are both well. It would be great if we can meet when you are next over in the UK. Have new computer and lost emial addresses to is you would be so kind as to send me an e-mail so I have your address again that would be great. Elaine

Hello all ex Owler Lane pupils. I have just found this site and have found it facinating to read all the tales you have to tell.

I went to Owler Lane in 1955 until 1960. and well remember many of the names already mentioned. Valerie Howson was if I remember in my year. Ian Lodge was in the year above me. and I kept in touch with him until he passed away.

Some I remeber are Mick Pears from Tinsley, Ken Taylor from Pitsmoor area, Barry Gray, Brian Williamson, David Bloomfield, Alan Merry, Tony Oldfield, Bob Millward,Paul Beard, Pete Bullas, Pete Smith, Trevor Howson and some of the girls were Barbara Longmire, Rita Torry, Pauline Wake. With a little more time I could think of many more.

John Day was killed in a motor cycle accident not long after leaving school.

George Firth was another. He died a few years ago after managing one of the Sheffield Nightclubs for a while.

Trevor Howson married Pauline Wake and went to Australia. I had a short contact with them a few years ago. I think they are back over here now.

If anyone would like to get in touch I'd be delighted to hear from them.

If there has been a reunion at all I did not hear about it.