Any one go to Owler Lane Intermediate school

Come on you owler lane scholars , Parsleydiva started the ball rolling and now we have at least 8 in contact from the intake of 1952/57. With loads of names flying around we know some have passed on but there must be some more of you out there so come on give us a reply

Well done Welsh Girl - keep the thread going and lets hope more of our classmates get in touch. It certainly has been interesting opening the thread.

Hi,Jossman

I thought I would try to download photobucket, guess what I have joined but no idea what to do. Can you help.

Marie

Just an experiment with photobucket before I advise you. This is a photo of me today.

Pete Swann, Owler Lane 1954-1959.

th_Myself.jpg

Pat Jackson as she looks today, she has hardly changed at all.

PersonalPictures389.jpg

Hi Jossman,

Tell Pat she looks wonderful, its hard to beleve it is 50 years since we last met, but talking to her on the phone last week the years disappeared we had so much to say to each other.

I am just trying to find how to attatch from Word!

Marie

Hi Welsh Girl,

I have found the group school photograph I have and it is year 3. The teacher Miss Wade?

I recognise right to left Front Row. Barbara Jones - end of row is that Elaine

2nd.Row - Rose O´Donnell? not sure of the surname - Miss Wade? end June Marsh

3rd.row Pat O´Connell, Cynthia Furness, - Margaret Keen

Top Row 2nd in Audrey Shutt, Valerie Bucceri? Shirley Brown, Marie, Margaret Herbert, Pat Jackson - Christina?

Marie

It was Toni's The first place we ever heard, Heartbreak Hotel... Happy Days

Nofats did anyone ever nip up to that cafe at Firvale where they had a Jukebox I know it was out of bounds but so was Wincobank Hill. I remember going and I was not alone.Sixpence a record so it was quite expensive. First time I heard Elvis singing Wooden Heart, Ricky Nelson was another favourite and of course good old Cliff with Move it. Don`t remember seeing Mr Glasby there.

..........................Elvis forever...............CB

Hello Dunreet

I have that same photo now by curtesy of Parsleydiva along with all the other missing years making 5 years in total all with names on the back, did she have a crystal ball to know this was going to happen 50 years on. I will let you have copies of my photos and will ask Parsleydiva if I can send you the others.The 2nd year you and I were in another form to her but no names maybe we can complete them together when you see it. Regards

apolygy to Dunreet

sorry I forgot I was on my husbands log in and thats why it has come up as Highnote . You asked me if I lived in Wales the answer is no but in the course of tracing my family history most of them came from there.

See's y

Hi Welsh Girl,

I have found the group school photograph I have and it is year 3. The teacher Miss Wade?

I recognise right to left Front Row. Barbara Jones - end of row is that Elaine

2nd.Row - Rose O´Donnell? not sure of the surname - Miss Wade? end June Marsh

3rd.row Pat O´Connell, Cynthia Furness, - Margaret Keen

Top Row 2nd in Audrey Shutt, Valerie Bucceri? Shirley Brown, Marie, Margaret Herbert, Pat Jackson - Christina?

Marie

Rose Lister is the surname I think. Marie

Pat Jackson as she looks today, she has hardly changed at all.

PersonalPictures389.jpg

That is amazing. I remember Pat very well. Am I glad I started this thread? !!

Hi I too have had a senior moment, it is Rose Lister, the other Rose is the ex wife of a friend of Max´s. doesn´t Pat look great!

Marie