Sign in to follow this  

Kris Boyd to S6 - Anyone know anything?

Is he or isn't he on his way to S6?

Who knows?

Anyone?!

Looks a good player tho, he's been scoring well for the Killies this season.

Rumour has it that he (Boyd) got a little lost whilst looking for fresh Turkeys for xmas lunch and ended up at S6 but all was not lost, He came away with some fresh Pork instead.

WINEMASTER = STUPID BOY

RANGERS have been warned they will face a fight to sign Kris Boyd in the January transfer window after Kilmarnock revealed they have already accepted a bid from England for the on-form striker.

The SPL's top scorer netted for the seventh consecutive game yesterday - taking his seasonal tally to 17 - his 90th-minute strike sealing a 2-1 win over Falkirk yesterday.

Moments after watching Boyd continue his amazing scoring run, Kilmarnock boss Jim Jefferies revealed that he has accepted a bid - believed to be around £500,000 - from an English Championship side.

That offer has come as Rangers, who had hoped to wait until the summer to secure their man on a Bosman, gear up for a transfer window swoop for the Scotland Future Team star.

"We have had a very good offer from down south. It's a very big offer," said Jefferies. "The offer was accepted but we will have to wait and see if he wants to talk to them. We have had a few people who have phoned us but this team want him now to get him done and dusted for the 1st of January.

"I don't know if Boyd is going to Rangers but I have never had an offer from them. Maybe the chairman has spoken to Rangers but he tends to keep me up to date on what is happening and he replied to the Championship club and accepted their offer.

"We can't force people to go and it might not be right for Kris Boyd but it will be a nice little move if he does go.

Nah I doubt he'll come to us.

Think he'll stay at Killie until his contract expires in the summer, and then go to Rangers for nowt.

Wednesday pay thousands of pounds a week to their players.

I went to watch them last week against Hull and couldn't believe what I saw.

GARBAGE

They could have put a school team out, they would have had a better chance of scoring a goal.