Where does Malin Bridge start & end?

Without giving away my exact address, I live on a (fairly short) street which is classed as Malin Bridge, but if I go to one end of my road I'm in Hillsborough, and at the other end of the road I'm in Wisewood. Malin Bridge seems to be a little pocket of about 3 streets sandwiched in by Hillsborough, Wisewood & Loxley, does anyone know where the boundaries for Malin Bridge officially are?

The difficulty with this is there is probably no correct or definitive answer. Many districts originally began as a small isolated hamlet, but now they are fully absorbed by the sprawl of the greater city. If you go back 100 years then you may find that the district has even moved completely. Like meadowhead, whichstarted in woodseats, but now is at the very top of the hill.

i would say from the end of towsure lesure to the beginning of loxley rd

But what about further up the hill?

It must be possible to find out where the current postal district boundaries are, although I've googled everything I can think of and nothing useful has come up. It doesn't really matter, it's just that my boyfriend and I were talking about it the other day and I started to wonder.

Malin Bridge spans the rivers,and in a wider sense embraces Bank Field,Loxley Bottom and in Ron Clayton has its own mayor and foreign attache for links with Sheffield and Bradfield.

We have worked out you live on Findon Rd so the secret is out-why the shame?

But what about further up the hill?

It must be possible to find out where the current postal district boundaries are, although I've googled everything I can think of and nothing useful has come up. It doesn't really matter, it's just that my boyfriend and I were talking about it the other day and I started to wonder.

How can you have a bridge on a hill?The term bridge implies proximity to a waterway.

Malin Bridge spans the rivers,and in a wider sense embraces Bank Field,Loxley Bottom and in Ron Clayton has its own mayor and foreign attache for links with Sheffield and Bradfield.

We have worked out you live on Findon Rd so the secret is out-why the shame?

Actually I don't!