Taylor and Emmett solicitors

Has anyone any experience of using these solicitors for conveyancing? My partner was persuaded to use them by Reeds Rains and we haven't been impressed. I was just wondering what other people's experiences might have been.

The firm now has three offices (Arundel Gate, Banner Cross, and Dronfield). Which one handled your transaction?

We use them for our business all the time and can certainly recommed them.

they tend to usesledge hammers tocrack nuts meaning make a big job out of a very small one producing a large document at great expense when a smaller one will do like you said they are out of City Centre hence accessability but will be more wary next time "up to a price or down to a standard"

i m using them at the moment and they have been very good; also used them in the past

Thanks for the comments folks- seems our experience may be dogged by bad luck. Stacey hasn't gone on maternity leave after all and our movnig date has been put back another four weeks- and I still get the impression that they are acting on everyone else's behalf and that our needs are coming last. I've learned a few lessons from this about the sale of my own house- won't be using Reeds Rains or T&E for my conveyancing.

Have used them twice for conveyancing and also for other matters. Always been extremely happy with their work.

They did my conveyancing a few months ago, and I would use them again. They need a bit of a reminder from time to time, but otherwise they were very quick and efficient at answering queries.