Walks including the sights and sounds of spring?

justcustard

Hi,

Having ventured down Rivelin Valley and part of Ladybower last weekend to catch a bit of sunshine and enjoy some walking. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction Sheffield area Walks that include lots of the sights and sounds of spring?

Hi,

Having ventured down Rivelin Valley and part of Ladybower last weekend to catch a bit of sunshine and enjoy some walking. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction Sheffield area Walks that include lots of the sights and sounds of spring?

Did you get as far as Wyming Brook?

I've been trying to sell the Sheffield round walk to my partner for ages. We'll do it eventurally I hope.

I don't think we got as far as Wyming Brook as we were there on a recie for potential wedding day photo locations so we didn't venture too far away from where the cafe in.

We did promise ourselves to go back a little later in the year and walk the whole stretch of Rivelin Valley.

Strines reservoirs i didn't know about we'll try that and we drove through Bradfield the other week and thought it'll make a great location for a Sunday stroll.

Your really spoilt for choice wound these parts.

I've been trying to sell the Sheffield round walk to my partner for ages. We'll do it eventurally I hope.

I don't think we got as far as Wyming Brook as we were there on a recie for potential wedding day photo locations so we didn't venture too far away from where the cafe in.

We did promise ourselves to go back a little later in the year and walk the whole stretch of Rivelin Valley.

Strines reservoirs i didn't know about we'll try that and we drove through Bradfield the other week and thought it'll make a great location for a Sunday stroll.

Your really spoilt for choice wound these parts.

You could walk for years and never walk the same walk, there are that many walks around Sheffield.

Yeah, next time down Rivelin, head up to Rivelin Dams and on to Wyming Brook. You won't be disappointed.

• 3 weeks later...

BRADFIELD. Can't beat it, it's soo beautiful. Although a bad memory of agden res.. stayed up for two days on MCAT and going for a walk with my boyfriend. we carved our names in a tree but had to stop in order to sniff more of it to stay awake/ delay the comedown.

horrible. but everywhere else near bradfield/ towards derbyshire is like a dreamworld in my eyes