Cats and Kittens need loving, permanent homes.

South Yorkshire Animal Rescue have cats and kittens urgently needing loving, caring, permanent, responsible homes. These animals can live for upto, and sometimes beyond, 20 years. For further information Please Call Sheffield S Y A R 01142349656.

This little rescue has been going for years and years, bless it.

Wookie, any chance of you posting some details of the kits and cats on this forum to give us some idea of what are available. I have a list of people wanting young kittens. (Unfortunately people seem to think that 6 month old kits are past their sell by date!)

Or emailing [email protected] with details.

Are they available for view at your South Road, Walkley premises?

Thanks Wookie

Edited by magsie

Sorry I have no further information, if anyone is interested in potentially adopting a cat or kitten can they please call S Y A R on 01142349656. All information about the animals waiting can be gained from contacting the organisation. I am just advertising the fact that animals need adoption. I have NO information about specifics. This can all be obtained from calling into the charity. Thank you. Also we are extremely short staffed and have no one able to spend time sorting out the website and facebook page. If someone would be interested in helping with this and has the appropriate IT skills and would volunteer them that would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Thanks Wookie, same old story for small rescues. Either you can save animals or you can do website/facebook. You can't do both, too much to do, too little time to do it. And the shop must take up a lot of time as well.

I'll call up early this week for details of the cats/kits and get them networked.

Would be great if someone could help with updating website. It's already up and running.

Please note the S Y A R organisation has strict policies on releasing information about animals in its care, same as it does for the adoption of animals. From what I know they will only release information to people who will be adopting the animals. I would advise you to ring the shop number given and check out if this networking is what they want. Also ypou are right we urgently need some one to help with the website as a volunteer, so if anyone has the appropriate IT skills and wants to help please ring the shop number given.

Just an update, we are still actively looking for suitable people to rehome the cats and kittens that we have with us. If any one can offer a loving permanent home can they please call South Yorkshire Animal Rescue 01142349656. Thank You.

Just to let people know we still have animals looking for loving, responsible, caring, permanent homes. Please contact South Yoprkshire Animal Rescue on 01142349656, please keep trying if you do not get through straight away they are very busy. Thank You.