What happened on Wybourn Road?

The white tent normally means there is a fatality

Depends , there was no white tent on the body in the park s5 last week.

I guess however with the weather they dont want to forensic evidence to wash away.

I've removed a number of posts from this thread, which could have caused upset to the victim or their family and friends. I've had to remove a few other posts too because they quoted or referred to deleted posts.

Please also remember that speculating about what might have happened helps nobody.

for everyone that looks on here pls say a prayer tonight for this young man that god will give him the strength from within to pull thru

The white tent normally means there is a fatality

No, bongo. A white tent normally means that the police are collecting forensic evidence to do with a crime. Whether or not there's been a fatality.

Anyway, it sounds awful, I hope the person injured has a quick recovery.

Jsut read in Star, about this, and two men are on police bail and the 25 year old is still in hospital, hope he makes a full recovery, too many beatings happening Sorry about link.

Good old sheffield star once again !!!!!! I know the lad involved , he is still critical on life support , and he is not 25 he is 20 , . I just hope he recovers all my love and thoughts are with his family and friends .

Good old sheffield star once again !!!!!! I know the lad involved , he is still critical on life support , and he is not 25 he is 20 , . I just hope he recovers all my love and thoughts are with his family and friends .

...hope the Star got it right about getting two arrested ?

...hope the Star got it right about getting two arrested ?

Me to mate , but i have not heard any of that to be honest , but i really do hope they get them involved fast ... Im sure they will .

I'm not sure if the Star report about arrests is accurate, but if people have been arrested then it is no longer appropriate to leave this thread open.

If anyone has an update please report this post to ask a Moderator to consider re-opening the thread.