Urgent need help with cats

mickwilson

Aww that's great news and really fortunate because both branches are really struggling to get new volunteers to take in cats and the ones they have already are taking longer to rehome. It is heartbreaking having to turn cats away. I mightve been able to look after one but my friend's three have just arrived for their hols today and it is mad catworld now

Oh fabulous - well done for helping them Mick and for CP Sheffield for taking them in. I know they are struggling as everyone is under the huge burden of over breeding cats. We have to start and get these wild/stray/dumped cats neutered or else come this next month or so - the explosion is going to start all over again.

Anyone who would be interested in helping to trap you can email me your details and the area that you would be able to help in. Sheffield needs to act to start to get this under control and we are hoping that all the rescues will get together, try to find some volunteers to help with the problem and make a dint in the explosion - here are at least three less to re-produce and smudge is right - that mother will be pregnant again as we email.