How to put books in collection on a Kindle??

Longy67

My daughter has a Kindle, not the keyboard one, and has around 100 books on it. Now the thing is she wants them all sorting into folders by authors i.e Jacqueline Wilson books into a Jacqueline Wilson folder, etc., but when i go to the menu screen on the home page it won't let me access the 'Create New Collection', it is just light grey. What am i doing wrong???

Also, another quick question, on the Kindle there are some books that aren't, shall we say 'official', and i want to know that if i register the Kindle, will it recognize that they are not from an official site??? I have this fear that it could brink the Kindle.:confused::confused:

Also, another quick question, on the Kindle there are some books that aren't, shall we say 'official', and i want to know that if i register the Kindle, will it recognize that they are not from an official site??? I have this fear that it could brink the Kindle.:confused::confused:

You will be fine with any mobi file on a kindle.I have loads with the drm removed.

Archived