My Fitness Pal app - anyone using it?

GoGo_dancer

I downloaded the MyFitnessPal app a few weeks ago and didn't think i'd get on with it as i've never been into eating plans and calorie counting but i've found this app really useful and lost 6lbs so far! I know that doesn't sound much but I don't have much to lose and those last few pounds are always the hardest to shift!

Anyone else using a calorie counting app?

• 3 weeks later...

I've used it since I started dieting last year for tracking food.

It's a great site, you just need to make sure you check the values of the food as some can be wrong - i.e. no carbs , fat or protein listed for something which obviously it should be - ala bread with 0 carbs or chicken with 0 protein.

As long as you check what your logging, it will work (I lost 8 stone calorie counting since May last year).

Good luck !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Its great. A food diary is a very good way to lose weight as it forces you to think more about what you eat. This app is the best I've come across. Its great knowing how many calories I have left or seeing a graph of my weight. I can even look back at my records from last year. The datbase is fantastic too. Not always correct but the fact that you can manually put things in overcomes that.

Archived