Audible timer for boiler

WallBuilder

Hi, an interesting one that has me stuck, does anyone know of a timer for a combi boiler that talks. I know I've seen talking watches, clocks, weighing scales and other items but never a talking programmable timer.

The RNIB don't have anything in their database but that's not to mean such a product doesn't exist

* runs to Dragon's den *

Seriously though I don't think there is a normal gas fuelled one. I did a quick search for talking boilers for you and I only found one called a Thermorossi H20 Compact 18. Although it mentions wood pellets being it's fuel source.

Don't need the complete boiler just the digital clock bit and as we're an aging population I'd of thought that one of the companies like Honeeywell would have at least one or two that can be used by people who struggle to rread the often tiny digital displays.

Dragons den here I come

Thanks, I'd noticed the american talking thermostats and have been cheeky enough to send off a couple of emails asking if they supply anything like their products in the UK.

I've got another couple of leads to follow up but am struggling and may have to admit defeat.

Archived