Anyone know were a 15year old could work or could work for you

fm13

Has he got a CV together? I started by sending a CV to local pubs and got a job as a Sunday waitress when i was 15. I just put my commitments, predicted grades and voluntary work on it at the time.

Great for him for wanting some work so young!

If he or his mates do any sports I can offer a 20% commission on any trophies sold at retail catalogue price which I can supply everything including some samples.

My work is mainly from websites so if your lad can bring any work in its a bonus both ways.

Club packs of 15 trophies from £50 so he would make £10. Products engraved and delivered straight to the customer.

I am looking for sports people who are good at golf, football, cricket, rugby but not pro yet and need to supplement there income but have a great knowledge of their sport and contacts.

Talking to local teams wont be a problem so earning £100 is possible and I wouldn't want him going far away without some help from yourselves.

If he or his mates do any sports I can offer a 20% commission on any trophies sold at retail catalogue price which I can supply everything including some samples.

My work is mainly from websites so if your lad can bring any work in its a bonus both ways.

Club packs of 15 trophies from £50 so he would make £10. Products engraved and delivered straight to the customer.

I am looking for sports people who are good at golf, football, cricket, rugby but not pro yet and need to supplement there income but have a great knowledge of their sport and contacts.

Talking to local teams wont be a problem so earning £100 is possible and I wouldn't want him going far away without some help from yourselves.

Fun2bounce Bouncy Castle Hire Sheffield would like to know do you have anything that resembles a Rodeo Bull in you catalogue?

Edited by greensheffi
added more info

15, I take it you are still at school? Come back when you're 16 and have left school.

to the OP, when you say work, clearly you realise that due to his age there would be limitations to the number of hours he could work?

to brian, dont jump to conclusions.

i did my gcses at 15 and finished my mandatory education then....i have a july birthday which meant i left when i was 15.

i also walked straight into a paid saturday job on my 16th birthday as a result of work experience i had gained as a 14 and 15 yr old (via school) and have never done less than two jobs simultaneously since.

i was lucky that i was able to do that and the fact that this youngster has expressed an interest, desire and showed initiative to get assistance to start earning (and saving!) should be commended, not slapped down and belittled.

x