Anyone been on a SUPERSAVER holiday withTRAVELSTYLE

not been on a supersaver but last year the missus and me booked a last minute break to the scottish highlands and skye saving £50 each on the normal price. it was very good value. the hotel did a self service breakfast (as much as you wanted) and a 3 course evening meal with a 3 choices for each course.

we've been on a few travelstyle breaks and they've generally been o.k except one to ostend in belgium staying at the admiral hotel. the hotel was run down and basic with no tea/coffee facilities in the room. you weren't allowed to use your own travel kettle either, someone did and caused a power cut. the manager had a real rant at the evening meal over this saying all teas/coffees had to be bought at the bar. 2 euros for a tiny cup of instant. the so called continental breakfast consisted of cereal and toast. one toaster for the whole party! the evening meals were so bad we decided to eat somewhere else.

I booked a mystery break last September with Travelstyle for Twixmas, as luck would have it we ended up going to Torquay, somewhere I have always wanted to go. The only downside was a 2 hr wait in a service station waiting for the other coaches to arrive from other destinations, on our way down. For the price, including b, b & e.m, 2 excursions, I can't complain. I would go with them again.