Amigurumi animals

I keep sreeing lots of patterens for these little animals just wondered if any one has knited or ctotched any, Im going to have to give it a go, see i like doing small, things I lose patience with jumpers and stuff like that.

I end up doing a back or the front and never get round to the sleeves.

I've knitted and crocheted them and got bored of them pretty quickly since they all seemed to be very similar designs. Some of them can be fun though when it comes to the detailing.

Toys are fun to make, there are books like The complete idiot's guide to Amigurumi by June Gilbank and countless books from Jean Greenhowe, the queen of knitted toys, I think its so nice to make them. Mice, Hamsters and tortoises are good for whole in ones, so you don't end up with a one legged animal, good luck :)

I'm the same as you, I like to knit/crochet something that happens fast! I've done these, one of these and have quite a few more lined up!

It's lots of fun :)

I keep sreeing lots of patterens for these little animals just wondered if any one has knited or ctotched any, Im going to have to give it a go, see i like doing small, things I lose patience with jumpers and stuff like that.

I end up doing a back or the front and never get round to the sleeves.

I have done a hearts, the first one I could have donated to NHS I got the sizing wrong. Others were much better one , it's hard at first as there is no error room as things fit to other pieces. I got hints and tips from watching Yahoo.

I'm the same as you, I like to knit/crochet something that happens fast! I've done these, one of these and have quite a few more lined up!

It's lots of fun :)

ooh they look really good did you buy thebpattern ir was it a freebie, I know there are loads to download, Im knitting egg heads at the minute, the ones where you put a cream egg underneath, I did little chickens last year so thought i would have a change

I bought them because I liked them so much! You could try here for freebies though...

I've got one of these books:

http://mochimochiland.com/

I made a monkey, a cockerel and an elephant which I sewed onto keyring chains as Christmas presents. They are fun and quick to make, and once you've made a few it's easy to adapt them to your own ideas :). Amazon had the books quite cheaply when I bought mine.

I like the look of these, I do like to crotchet, but much prefer to follow a knitting pattern