Surestart babygate/alarms/safety set

krasav

hi there im a young mum with a young baby who is now very adventurous and into everything. Surestart used to do an offer where you can get a couple of safety gates and smoke alarms and i think it included a safety box( socket covers,cupboard catches etc) for a small fee. I have just enquired at my local surestart and the charity who no offered it no longer offer that service no more. Does anyone know of a similar scheme please ?

hi there im a young mum with a young baby who is now very adventurous and into everything. Surestart used to do an offer where you can get a couple of safety gates and smoke alarms and i think it included a safety box( socket covers,cupboard catches etc) for a small fee. I have just enquired at my local surestart and the charity who no offered it no longer offer that service no more. Does anyone know of a similar scheme please ?

Doubt there will be one. People are sick of paying for other people's children, so most funding has been withdrawn. Search on Amazon and buy it yourself.

hi i just ordered some baby gates off kiddiecare.com, if you have internet they were only 12.99 each and 16 for an extending one,they are wooden and havnt got a bar along the bottom so they are anti-trip (another safety feature) the smoke alarms you can phone your local fire station and ask for a home fire and safety check, with which they provide and fit smoke alarms free of charge, plus the home safety set you can find them cheap enough in pound shops, wilkinsons and pound stretchers and can buy them indidually so you buy how many of each you need, hope this helps :-) x

Doubt there will be one. People are sick of paying for other people's children, so most funding has been withdrawn. Search on Amazon and buy it yourself.

Thanks GO4IT for a much supporting comment, if you notice i am asking the advice to ensure the safety of my child, not asking for you or anyone to pay, People like you with your unnecessary comments really get my back up, why is there any need to put it? everyones lifestyles are different maybe your blessed with not needing a bit help now and then, LUCKY YOU !

Edited by krasav
spelling