Very Loud banging / industrial noise. S9

Hey folks, anyone else hearing this? I'm at work on a nightshift (On Parkway Ave) and we can hear a really loud, regular booming thud with some vibration. It's intermittant, and we're really curious. Don't think it's Forgemasters (Who sometimes have this sort of noise) as my GF can't hear it at my house which is very close.

Thoughts?

Hey folks, anyone else hearing this? I'm at work on a nightshift (On Parkway Ave) and we can hear a really loud, regular booming thud with some vibration. It's intermittant, and we're really curious. Don't think it's Forgemasters (Who sometimes have this sort of noise) as my GF can't hear it at my house which is very close.

Thoughts?

Shardlow's Hammer?

Thoughts?

probably is forgemasters, when i was a nipper i could hear it all night, that and the trains !

Well I thought about William Cook, but I was under the impression that they'd ramped down the production - and the noise appears to be coming from a different direction. The only think we know is it's deffo not forgemasters! I'll have a better listen when it starts up again. It's just kinda weird!

Well I thought about William Cook, but I was under the impression that they'd ramped down the production - and the noise appears to be coming from a different direction. The only think we know is it's deffo not forgemasters! I'll have a better listen when it starts up again. It's just kinda weird!

Just answer the door! It might be the Witness's on a night shift.