Sheffield S13 burglary hotspot

50 yards from springwood and it,s not the manor... OK!

It is Woodthorpe.

The one to watch next year would be Arbourthorne, i.e. S2.

it is NOT the manor. It is s13, the manor is S2. 50 yards is a big difference thanks..

Who give's a flying fck manor or not s13 cover's a big area is what i'm sayimg....

This story is not about insurance claims, its about people who declared insurance claims, so those areas where they kept quiet about previous claims come out "better". Its not a good basis for any statistics.

It is Woodthorpe.

The one to watch next year would be Arbourthorne, i.e. S2.

Yes i know mate, i thought woodthorpe was the manor though..

i live there and it matters to me. it is neither woodthorpe nor manor.it is an area all of its own squished there... (council wise)

the problem is there are nice areas with nice houses in S13 which unfortunately is attracting burglars and pushing the figures up, burglary generally is jumping right now due to the absolute lack of action by the police and magistrates in punishing people when caught, combined with the recession. if they did away with community service and fines for burglary and sent people to prison for a decent stretch first time then it might deter them second time round.

when did the manor move into s13 ?

excuse me, but spinkill is not the manor thanks

50 yards from springwood and it,s not the manor... OK!

it is NOT the manor. It is s13, the manor is S2. 50 yards is a big difference thanks..

close enough to let travelling thieves "fiddle" the data

i live there and it matters to me. it is neither woodthorpe nor manor.it is an area all of its own squished there... (council wise)

And Dore is actually an industrial estate sandwiched inbewteen Handsworth and Orgreave. :D

rally, is everywhere the manor?

Have you not heard of Manorialism :P

S13 covers woodhouse, stradbroke, hansworth , manor..........

as someone already pointed out, no it doesnt and its Handsworth. Manor is S2 and S2 has always had a burglary problem. anyone watch the prog on TV last week about Nottingham and the police use of set up houses to trap burglars? has had a great effect there and put the local regular burglars away for a while. burglars families were complaining it was unfair! divs!

rally, is everywhere the manor?

I live on stradbroke the other side of richmond road, i alway's thought that Spinkhill side was the Manor so ok i'm wrong :suspect: