14.1/2 Welsh X Mare For Sale or Swap

hollyjay

I have come to the very hard decision of selling my beautiful 14.1/2hh, 15 year old (does not act it), welsh cob x mare, Willow.

Bought her Sept 2011 for hacking but she has proven to be a little too much for me as a novice rider. Willow needs an experience rider that is willing to ride her often.

She never spooks and is 100% in traffic she is good to hack out in company but is difficult to ride out alone and can get strong and fizzy.

I have done a little jumping with her and believe she'd do well in xc or sj. She's such a lovely girl that just needs the right rider to do her justice.

Will consider swap for safe 14-15hh happy hacker.

Price includes tack and rugs.

Home much more important than price for this special girl, very sad sale so no time wasters (open to offers).

Text message and email preffered.

• 2 weeks later...

hi there i am interested in yr cob as i am thinking of retiring my horse. i have had horses for years and cud offer her a very good home. the only prob is that at the moment i have only a certain amount of cash so i couldnt offer u a great deal for her so cud u plz let me no wat is the least u cud let her go for. plz let me no asap and i will c wat i can do.. if it helps lower price i cud buy her without tack wat do u think? plz get back to me thanks.

Why dont you advertise for horse share or something? So someone else can help you look after her and ride her too so she gets lots of exercise and friendship. I know that there's a lot of people out there who would love to ride and help look after a horse but can't afford one of their own. you could trial it before you sell her maybe?

Good luck finding her a happy home with you or someone else.

Why dont you advertise for horse share or something? So someone else can help you look after her and ride her too so she gets lots of exercise and friendship. I know that there's a lot of people out there who would love to ride and help look after a horse but can't afford one of their own. you could trial it before you sell her maybe?

Good luck finding her a happy home with you or someone else.

The first post this person made previously was for this horse to be loaned, as she wanted to keep the horse.

Obviously now things have changed, and that previous thread is now edited to the above. I'm guessing loan just isn't an option now.

It's a shame. Goodluck to the poster.