*Found* Tabby Cat: S6

Bambeano

Oscar has not been seen for over a week. He is a full tabby cat.

His owner is very worried as he has special dietry requirements and normal cat food can cause him harm. His disappearance is out of the norm for him.

He is a very friendly cat and is microchipped.

If anyone has any information please PM me and I will contact his owner.

I will upload a photo of him later when I have access to do so.

Thank you :)

Hi,

Get shed loads of posters up asking people to check in garages and sheds etc. Put a picture on too as it draws peoples attention. Put them on lamp posts and in shops and spread them out quite far (a good mile) from his home. Also ring the local vets and the council road clearance dept, they will tell you if he was involved in an accident.

If you p.m jodyallen on here with a description she will keep an eye open too (she works for the cremation service where the councils take the pets killed on the road), although I'm sure you would've heard from her by now with him being microchipped

It's my guess he want in a garage to get out of the bad weather and got trapped, but better to be safe than sorry, and I'm sure they'd want to get him back if anything bad had happened to him

Good luck

Thank you for all your advice! I will followb all these up. We have been preparing posters today with a picture of him on. My friend just thought he might be out wandering or lock in a garage, which is why he waited until today before going on a full search.

Thank you all again.

Oscar as now been found safe and well. The person whos garden backed onto my friends garden thought he was a stray, so has been looking after him for the week. She took him to the vets this morning who found the microchip :) Thanks for all your help.