Anti Jews alive and well in Sheffield

If I ever hear these nutters on Fargate, or anywhere else for that matter, I will challenge them.

As for the race vs religion debate, there are different schools of thought about this within the Jewish and non-Jewish communities. Is it relevant? Anti-semitism is abhorrent.

wrong. it is possible to convert to judaism. there are many different races of jewish people. european jews, arab jews, ethiopian jews, indian jews. there even used to be jewish communities in china.

jews are not a race by any stretch of the imagination. a 'nation' meaning they have a shared religion, culture and history maybe.

the idea of a collective identity came about in the mid 18th century in germany and Moses Mendelssohn is credited as the creator of the movement. google 'Haskalah' if you're really interested.

seems as though all religions believe they are superior. if they didn't they wouldn't continue to exist.

In comparison to buddhist temples being burned to the ground in indonesia, muslims being massacred in india, christians being spat on and attacked in israel, the persecution of sikhs in pakistan, and many other hate crimes committed in the name of religion i think a few nutters preaching in town is of very little concern. especially when the world seems to be slowly falling apart. maybe it is time to give up on religion all together?

really shouldn't matter what other people say about a religion you believe in. part of having a faith is being able to defend it.

if they are inciting hatred and violence then that is a different matter.

Point of information: the idea of a collective identity came about when the Ten 'Commandments' were given at Mount Sinai. The Israelites emerging from Egyptian slavery, all three million of 'em, were not Jews as thereupon defined afresh.

As to conversion: yes, it's possible but it's in no way encouraged. There's no point in it, you see. A non-Jew is perfectly OK if maintaining the Seven Noachide Laws- and therefore achieves 0 by converting.

Plus one either is or is not a Jew- nonsenses such as 'Reform' Judaism are about as Jewish as Christianity is. The early Christians were all Jews, as were all their adherents- until they abolished the entry requirement. 'Reform' is akin to that.

life's too short to hate anyone

True. Please tell at least some of the denizens of the Middle East! In UK law, racial hatred is a criminal offence.

No cool!I have narrow minded racist people!

If I ever hear these nutters on Fargate, or anywhere else for that matter, I will challenge them.

As for the race vs religion debate, there are different schools of thought about this within the Jewish and non-Jewish communities. Is it relevant? Anti-semitism is abhorrent.

I don't know what the "nutters" on fartgate have been saying about jews'.

but speaking of nutters and seeing you're so passionate about racism ,next time you bump into a rabbi I take it you'll challlenge them on their anti -gentileism:)

The Talmud holds that only Jews are true human beings and Gentiles are the "goyim" who are on the level with cattle and other animals. The following are shocking but exact quotes from the various books of "The Talmud."

Sanhedrin 59a: "Murdering Goyim is like killing a wild animal."

Abodah Zara 26b: "Even the best ofthe Gentiles should be killed. "

Sanhedrin 59a: "A goy (Gentile) who pries into The Law (Talmud) is guilty of death."

Libbre David 37: "To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly."

Yebhamoth 11b: "Sexual intercourse with a little girl is permitted if she is three years of age."

Sanhedrin 105ab: "Jesus fornicated with his jackass."

Gittin 57a: "Jesus is in hell and is being punished by being boiled in hot semen. Christians are boiled in dung."

(NOTE: The violent hatred of the Jews for Jesus Christ is clearly expressed in The Talmud where it highly praises the torture and crucifixion of Jesus. It adds that Christ deserved four other sadistic types of death. It says that Jesus also deserved to be sunk in dung to the armpits and then strangled - sunk in dung to the armpits and then boiling lead poured down his throat to burn out his intestines - stoned to death, or decapitated!

Schabouth Hag. 6d: "Jews mav swear falsely by use of subterfuge wording."

Zohar 1,160a: "Jews must always try to deceive Christians."

Hilkkoth Akum X I: "Do not save Goyim in danger of death."

Kilkhoth Akum X1: "Show no mercy to the Goyim."

Choschen Hamm 388, 15: "If it can be proven that someone has given the money of Israelites to the Goyim, a way must be found after prudent consideration to wipe him off the face of the earth."

Choschen Ham 266,1: "A Jew may keep anything he finds which belongs to the Akum (Gentile). For he who returns lost property (to Gentiles) sins against the Law by increasing the power of the transgressors of the Law. It is praiseworthy, however, to return lost property if it is done to honor the name of God, namely, if by so doing Christians will praise the Jews and look upon them as honorable people."

Choschen Ham (156,5 Hagah): "The Jew is allowed to go to the Akum (Gentile), lead him on, do business with him, to deceive him and take his money. For the wealth of the Akum is to be regarded as common property and belongs to the first who can get it."

Sotah, 12a: "The money of the truly righteous Jew is more precious to them even than their own bodies."

I don't know what the "nutters" on fartgate have been saying about jews'.

but speaking of nutters and seeing you're so passionate about racism ,next time you bump into a rabbi I take it you'll challlenge them on their anti -gentileism:)

The Talmud holds that only Jews are true human beings and Gentiles are the "goyim" who are on the level with cattle and other animals. The following are shocking but exact quotes from the various books of "The Talmud."

Sanhedrin 59a: "Murdering Goyim is like killing a wild animal."

Abodah Zara 26b: "Even the best ofthe Gentiles should be killed. "

Sanhedrin 59a: "A goy (Gentile) who pries into The Law (Talmud) is guilty of death."

Libbre David 37: "To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly."

Yebhamoth 11b: "Sexual intercourse with a little girl is permitted if she is three years of age."

Sanhedrin 105ab: "Jesus fornicated with his jackass."

Gittin 57a: "Jesus is in hell and is being punished by being boiled in hot semen. Christians are boiled in dung."

(NOTE: The violent hatred of the Jews for Jesus Christ is clearly expressed in The Talmud where it highly praises the torture and crucifixion of Jesus. It adds that Christ deserved four other sadistic types of death. It says that Jesus also deserved to be sunk in dung to the armpits and then strangled - sunk in dung to the armpits and then boiling lead poured down his throat to burn out his intestines - stoned to death, or decapitated!

Schabouth Hag. 6d: "Jews mav swear falsely by use of subterfuge wording."

Zohar 1,160a: "Jews must always try to deceive Christians."

Hilkkoth Akum X I: "Do not save Goyim in danger of death."

Kilkhoth Akum X1: "Show no mercy to the Goyim."

Choschen Hamm 388, 15: "If it can be proven that someone has given the money of Israelites to the Goyim, a way must be found after prudent consideration to wipe him off the face of the earth."

Choschen Ham 266,1: "A Jew may keep anything he finds which belongs to the Akum (Gentile). For he who returns lost property (to Gentiles) sins against the Law by increasing the power of the transgressors of the Law. It is praiseworthy, however, to return lost property if it is done to honor the name of God, namely, if by so doing Christians will praise the Jews and look upon them as honorable people."

Choschen Ham (156,5 Hagah): "The Jew is allowed to go to the Akum (Gentile), lead him on, do business with him, to deceive him and take his money. For the wealth of the Akum is to be regarded as common property and belongs to the first who can get it."

Sotah, 12a: "The money of the truly righteous Jew is more precious to them even than their own bodies."

Although you are quoting lines from the Talmud, the book is like all religious books inc the Bible and Koran ,fairy stories. If you believe this rubbish then that can be excused. If not then you are just preaching anti semitsm of the worst kind and that is against the law in England at least.

I am a friend [casual] of the regular banner man on Fargate and hope that he has nothing to do with your preaching.

Edited by cuttsie

Although you are quoting lines from the Talmud, the book is like all religious books inc the Bible and Koran ,fairy stories. If you believe this rubbish then that can be excused. If not then you are just preaching anti semitsm of the worst kind and that is against the law in England at least.

I am a friend [casual] of the regular banner man on Fargate and hope that he has nothing to do with your preaching.

you're obviously some kind of a friutcake

you trying to tell me its against the law to criticise religion in england?

so what your basiclly saying is that followers of judiasm and the talmud are anti semetic:huh:

so when I question islam ,christiainty, is that against the law in england?

btw who is the banner man ffs:huh:

to encourage religious hated against any group is illegal

asking questions is not a problem, neither is having views but encouraging others to have an hatred against a religious group is.....its a fine line...If its a proven fact that most of a certain religious group have view on a subject then tell it. If its a lie put out to encourage violence towards a group then no real evidence will be there...and in court you'l be screwed

Edited by hugh jarse

to encourage religious hated against any group is illegal

asking questions is not a problem, neither is having views but encouraging others to have an hatred against a religious group is.....its a fine line...If its a proven fact that most of a certain religious group have view on a subject then tell it. If its a lie put out to encourage violence towards a group then no real evidence will be there...and in court you'l be screwed

you've obviously never read the bible,koran or the talmud:hihi:

Although you are quoting lines from the Talmud, the book is like all religious books inc the Bible and Koran ,fairy stories. If you believe this rubbish then that can be excused. If not then you are just preaching anti semitsm of the worst kind and that is against the law in England at least.I am a friend [casual] of the regular banner man on Fargate and hope that he has nothing to do with your preaching.

My Bold=

I don't think he is preaching anti-semitism, he is just pointing out things just like people point out the "kill all non believers" bit and other quotes in the Koran out of context.