52 week challenge -late joiner!

AlyJ

Ok Week 3 and just back from Pembrokeshire. I was busy trying to get some long exposure sea images and did manage a few decent shots. In this one, the dog got in and was moving about and wagging his tail. I love it! Not to everyones taste but it was a lovely weekend of running around on the beach and Max the dog loved it!

6744030445_ec6a680faa_b.jpg

Would make a good CD cover for a indie band.

The dog is a nice attribute to this image, i do think if taken a little lower down & clsoer so the buoy becomes more of a prominent part of the image. It would naturally lead the horizon from being very central.

Nice detail in the sky and i like the reflection on the wet sand!

THe do dont they, loving the slow water too.

Thanks very much. The leaves were totally saturated. It even looks oily in colour. Got some nice shots today. I might post a few in another thread as they won't count for next week!!

Thanks very much. The leaves were totally saturated. It even looks oily in colour. Got some nice shots today. I might post a few in another thread as they won't count for next week!!

You should also post the colour shot, I'd love to see the difference.