24 Charlton 54 +30

25 Sheffield United 50 +20

24 Sheffield Wed 49 +14

25 Huddersfield 47 +26

24 MK Dons 46 +23

25 Carlisle 41 +2

2-0 Looking good.

Arnt we just :)

WIll just be glad when the window closes and we know where we are again and concentrate on the rest of the season :)

lets keep going now... lets settle it and get another. It's the owls what worry me they don't look like there ever going to lose :gag:

lets keep going now... lets settle it and get another. It's the owls what worry me they don't look like there every going to lose :gag:

They have Charlton at home on Saturday - thats gunna be a good game

They have Charlton at home on Saturday - thats gunna be a good game

yes i know, a draw would be good i think. We just need to keep going now, get a couple more then a good nights work, and home for tee

lets keep going now... lets settle it and get another. It's the owls what worry me they don't look like there ever going to lose :gag:

i'd say both of us are pretty even when it comes to losing, especially against those we should be beating. wednesday will lose again as will united it's just who's gonna lose more games, i can't call it

yes i know, a draw would be good i think. We just need to keep going now, get a couple more then a good nights work, and home for tee

Yeah a draw or a Wednesday loss would be good for me.

:)

League One Banter @LeagueOneBanter

A miracle United score twice and neither were Ched Evans or an own goal #shocking

Yeah a draw or a Wednesday loss would be good for me.

:)

if wednesday beat charlton though it means everyone's (the top 5) still got more than a good chance of finishing 1st