Lcd tv in bedroom ??

0114owl1867

thinking of getting my daughter an lcd telly in her room for xmas, but as i'm so 'behind the door' re - modern stuff how would i go about it ? would i need a special aerial or are they bulit in, i've got a 42" downstairs but wasn't here when they connected it, i've got a sky digibox too, anyone know what the crack is ? thanks in advance for any replies :)

thinking of getting my daughter an lcd telly in her room for xmas, but as i'm so 'behind the door' re - modern stuff how would i go about it ? would i need a special aerial or are they bulit in, i've got a 42" downstairs but wasn't here when they connected it, i've got a sky digibox too, anyone know what the crack is ? thanks in advance for any replies :)

Three options: get your roof aerial wired in to the bedroom, buy a decent stand-alone aerial to sit next to the TV and provide the signal to the TV or call Sky and get them to install another box in you daughter's bedroom as part of their multi-room service