New years eve with children..where to go??

me and a friend have small children and would like to go out with them on NYE! anybody know where there is any events going on in sheffield for children too? thanks!

Edited by Ms Macbeth
Removed bold (whole post)

where abouts in Sheffield are you?

chapeltown but got a car so willing to travel aslong as its not too far away.

me and a friend have small children and would like to go out with them on NYE! anybody know where there is any events going on in sheffield for children too? thanks!

One - stop shouting

Two - might I suggest that you all have a warm cup of coco, read the bible and have an early night.

One - stop shouting

Two - might I suggest that you all have a warm cup of coco, read the bible and have an early night.

no thanks.

from 9months upto 4years.

Oh. That little. Maybe just stay in, because they will be asleep, or wanting to be and therefore really upset and grumpy? Or get a babysitter and go where you like?

I hVE LITTLE ONES AND WE WILL BE STAYING IN WITH THEM AS THEY ARE TOO SMALL AND WILL BE VERY TIRED AND WONT KNOW WHATS HAPPENING ANYWAY.

id love to get a babysitter lol but the people that usually look after my daughter are already going out so looks like staying in might be the only option

people just tend to go to there local working mens club its abit of a dump but the kids enjoy running round with other children and lots of familys go, its a cheap night!

people just tend to go to there local working mens club its abit of a dump but the kids enjoy running round with other children and lots of familys go, its a cheap night!

I don't think a 9 month old would be running around, or enjoy being awake so late.