What's wrong with people?

just had a woman in front of me pay for 1 bottle of lemon juice with a CREDIT CARD now that is cause for murder

Not half - it's not exactly difficult to squeeze a lemon, is it? Grrrr.

just had a woman in front of me pay for 1 bottle of lemon juice with a CREDIT CARD now that is cause for murder

Not everybody carries cash around with them.:rolleyes:

Not everybody carries cash around with them.:rolleyes:

what like the queen ?

shopping things that are crimes against nature.

massive 4 wheel mobilty scooters the size of cars ...it.s like brands hatch now

the person in front of you haveing a conversation with the checkout girl even after paying...should get 10 years jail for that

and as for the group of 4 + people standing in the middle of the isle talking.. they should be taken out and shot against a wall

but on the funny side...............

This woman and her husband came out of the supermarket. She said, 'I'll put the shopping in the car and you get the baby.' The husband said, 'Alright.' And off he went. A few minutes later he was back at the car.

The woman said, 'Hey, that's not our baby.' The man said, 'Shut up, it's a better pram.'

The other day I was in a queue at the supermarket and was thinking about something which had recently happened. I thought to myself "Oh God!" but I must have said it out loud/under my breath because the person in front of me turned around and tried to give me some verbal but I resisted and couldn't be bothered to argue (They nearly learned how to fly through a shop window theough). What's wrong with people to make them feel so insecure or even paranoid? And it wasn't just that person either, I've noticed loats of such occurrences over the years.

Why does that not surprise me?

Typical keyboard warrior type?

Yeah I much prefer the ones that rummage for half an hour in their purses or wallets and then count it all out in pennies!!

Sometimes a payment by credit card can be quicker.

Why does that not surprise me?

Typical keyboard warrior type?

It's almost as bad as dragging up a 3 month old thread just to try and have a dig at someone isn't it? If that's not the action of of a keyboard warrior I don't know what is.

What's wrong with people to make them feel so insecure or even paranoid?

Quite frankly I'm fed up with your snide comments about my appearance, and this thread is out of order. I don't think my ears stick out any more than average.

:rant:

Both the OP and the OP's subject are classic examples of how the majority of us act in todays society in my opinion. There are far too many people out there ready to be negative to others, even though most probably only in anticipation of other peoples negativity. It's a horrible catch 22...

Try smiling and having a pointless yet pleasant conversation about ginger whilst shopping in Tesco's :D