Anyone ever seen a black Santa in Sheffield?

Very random one...Saw an advert for the festive season, elfs and santas etc... me and my mate got talking and said, I wonder if there has ever been a black Santa, I've never seen one...to be honest, I'd love a deep voiced Santa lol.

Very random one...Saw an advert for the festive season, elfs and santas etc... me and my mate got talking and said, I wonder if there has ever been a black Santa, I've never seen one...to be honest, I'd love a deep voiced Santa lol.

traditionally santa isnt black maybe thats why :loopy:

traditionally santa isnt black maybe thats why :loopy:

I take it you haven't sen the film 'Friday after Next', or at least the 5minute intro to it...

I meant like one handing out the little presents in a Grotto to kiddies and such...apparently I'm too old to go sit on Santas knee these days...pfft.

No malicious intent by the way...just a random thread.

I meant like one handing out the little presents in a Grotto to kiddies and such...apparently I'm too old to go sit on Santas knee these days...pfft.

No malicious intent by the way...just a random thread.

like ive said traditionally santa isnt black maybe that explains it?

maybe why you dont see horses pulling the sleigh because traditionally its reindeer, just a thought

maybe why you dont see horses pulling the sleigh because traditionally its reindeer, just a thought

Agreed. Lets us keep some traditions at least!

That would explain why they continue to portray Santa as a human instead of an elephant, but it speaks nothing to skin colour, any more than it tells you what colour his eyes should be.

santa is a white fat fella with a white beard who lives in the north pole and keeps reindeer, simple :thumbsup:

Edited by sheffgrow

Guest sibon
santa was a white fat fella with a white beard who lives in the north pole and keeps reindeer, simple :thumbsup:

Remind me, what colour were his eyes?

santa was a white fat fella with a white beard who lives in the north pole and keeps reindeer, simple :thumbsup:

What do you mean was, are you implying he's dead if so who's bringing the presents this year

Edited by Alpha24

Remind me, what colour were his eyes?

ive never seen them close up ive always been asleep when he has been to our house