Job Agencies in Sheffield

Hey so... Been to job centre to sign on the other day fun (NOT) anyway ive been told to register with some job agencies, Thats all that was said but... thinking about it i have no idea what i'm supposed to say to these agencies i have no previous experience with them...

So can anyone advise me on some good agencies in sheffield, maybe their experience and most important what i should say to these agencies... I have got details for a few but id rather go on peoples experiences rather than what it says on the websites

Jobs i'm currently interested in applying for are Care, Retail, Sales, Customer Service, Bar work, and Security (i do hold SIA license)

Do i just say i'm looking for work and wanting to register my details with you? i just don't want to ring them up and sound like a complete twit.

Yes before any troll says anything like (get a job) i am actively looking for work myself and i am not going to disclose all my previous work/business background lol

Edited by DannyGUK

Hey so... Been to job centre to sign on the other day fun (NOT) anyway ive been told to register with some job agencies, Thats all that was said but... thinking about it i have no idea what i'm supposed to say to these agencies i have no previous experience with them...

So can anyone advise me on some good agencies in sheffield, maybe their experience and most important what i should say to these agencies...

Do i just say i'm looking for work and wanting to register my details with you? i just don't want to ring them up and sound like a complete twit.

Yes before any troll says anything like (get a job) i am actively looking for work myself and i am not going to disclose all my previous work/business background lol

do you have class 1, 2 or 7.5 ton on licence cause if so register with ABLE agency, on petre st, they also have some warehouse work too :D

do you have class 1, 2 or 7.5 ton on licence cause if so register with ABLE agency, on petre st, they also have some warehouse work too :D

Hi helhol no i dont have either lol maybe i should post what i'm interested in.

Hi helhol no i dont have either lol maybe i should post what i'm interested in.

i will find some names and numbers out for you later when my OH gets back as he knows different agencies as i am fairly new to sheffield:)

i will find some names and numbers out for you later when my OH gets back as he knows different agencies as i am fairly new to sheffield:)

That would be great thanks

So can anyone advise me on some good agencies in sheffield, maybe their experience and most important what i should say to these agencies...

Jobs i'm currently interested in applying for are Care, Retail, Sales, Customer Service, Bar work, and Security (i do hold SIA license)

Take an upto date C.V. with you or send it into the agenices and also have a look what jobs they have on offer they maybe something that might be of intrest for you.

Edited by Ms Macbeth
fixed quotes

Spring personnel are a particularly good employment agency in Sheffield. A good start would be to email them and attach a CV. It is an open and honest agency unlike some.

Blue Arrow are good for the kind of things you've done. Reed are good too and have a large variety of stuff so they do cover what you've done.

Take an upto date C.V. with you or send it into the agenices and also have a look what jobs they have on offer they maybe something that might be of intrest for you.

Will do thanks :)

Spring personnel are a particularly good employment agency in Sheffield. A good start would be to email them and attach a CV. It is an open and honest agency unlike some.

Have just emailed my CV thanks tardis

Blue Arrow are good for the kind of things you've done. Reed are good too and have a large variety of stuff so they do cover what you've done.

Thanks badlittlepup i have now got both their details

Edited by Ms Macbeth
Fixed quotes

After what my lad was saying this week don't bother with Protemps. He found it amazing that all that jobs ever advertised in the window had "Just " been filled when any enquiries were made about them.

am on the books with lynx empoyment services on attercliffe rd

since i joinded up in june ive had a lot of work with sheffield council.

they have a internet site you can check out too

After what my lad was saying this week don't bother with Protemps. He found it amazing that all that jobs ever advertised in the window had "Just " been filled when any enquiries were made about them.

Ok thanks ill avoid them

am on the books with lynx empoyment services on attercliffe rd

since i joinded up in june ive had a lot of work with sheffield council.

they have a internet site you can check out too

Thanks Ill check them out.