Cat stuck up a tree - Norfolk Heritage Park*sorted*

Can i just say, that the RSPCA attended, the ladders they have will not reach the cat, the fire brigade have attended, and the ladders they use, in THEIR opinion, will not be safe to use on this particular tree, it needs a platform, type ladder to get the cat, which has to be authorised by fire and rescue manangement before it's use on an animal, as it is very expensive to run, and also if it is in use on an animal rescue and it is needed to rescue a human it is not quick to redeploy to the next incident, so the RSPCA are doing what they can, unfortunately it seems still not enough for some........

I hope someone can get it down as it will be dehydrated poor little thing:(

Sorry meant to post before.

The cat seemed to have gone from the tree on Monday morning, when we arrived at work. Noone in the Centre was aware that the RSPCA or fire brigade had attended on Sunday.

I saw a cat this monring on the ground, in the car park which looked very similar and healthy - I'm hoping it was the same one.

Thanks for all your help and good wishes.

Sorry meant to post before.

The cat seemed to have gone from the tree on Monday morning, when we arrived at work. Noone in the Centre was aware that the RSPCA or fire brigade had attended on Sunday.

I saw a cat this monring on the ground, in the car park which looked very similar and healthy - I'm hoping it was the same one.

Thanks for all your help and good wishes.

Good news although if its still hanging around the same place even after been stuck up a tree for days then it sounds like this poor little fella doesnt have a home. Can some food be put out for it? and see if you can get near enough to stroke it. :)