Football dragged in the gutter

Poor OTT reporting from a red top paper shocker!

i just posted the picture of the women giving it on facebook only for a friend to say thats my mates mum LOL shocking

Seriously, how many people on this thread can claim to have never ever made similar jestures at a footy match? The fact is that the gutter press only ever publish the pics of the fat ugly munters. Personally I'm afraid that I must confess to making similar gestures in the past, but fortunately for me they never publish pictures of good-looking, slim & muscular people making them. I guess that we each have our cross to bear. I've learned to live it, I'll never have my moment of imfamy.

Edited by SiSiSi

Does no one else see the irony of the Sun, of all papers, commenting on morals and people being in the gutter, when on page three every day they have topless teenage girls for men to perv over? Yes Sun, football is definitely in the gutter because of a hand gesture! Idiots.

According to today's Sun anyway.

Maybe it was written by a local Star journalist since it has that total non-story feel to it.

Typical rubbish from The Sun .

I knew there was a reason i wouldnt read that rag if it was the only Newspaper on the market.

Guest sibon

Can we stick to the topic please

Had right right laugh with sun newspaper, rung them to say i know that sheffield utd fan who gave the wendnesday fans the finger, heres pretty much how it went *whats her name* me *edna* them *how old is she* in her 60s i reply. wheres she from they ask, I say sheffield. next they say whats ur number? the one im ringing you on i say, ok they say whats ur name? I say billy, billy what is the reply i say billy deardon, he says thanks billy we will get back to you, I say you total F....... Muppet, :hihi:

I won't be buying the sun any more, bad timing if you ask me.

I won't be buying the sun any more, bad timing if you ask me.

Honestly corker mate what i sais above is true, they wanted to hammer a older woman for being a so called thug, both you and me know thats not the truth!

Honestly corker mate what i sais above is true, they wanted to hammer a older woman for being a so called thug, both you and me know thats not the truth!

No and It was a quality bit of banta, good on her the xxx are tossers !!!

nice one mate :-)

They are absolute bar stewards if you ask me