Gleadless Road Accident - 22/09/2011

I'm glad your boyfriend is ok, HB.

I hope the other couple are too.

Edited by Darth Vader

Well we dont know the full story we dont know what happened

the driver could have had a fit or been took ill at the wheel

just seen it on the news the other driver in the car swerved to avoid a fox or a cat or a dog Awwwww thats so sad a pet lover who did not want to harm a animal.

In todays Star, it does state the driver did swerve to miss a dog or fox that run into the road. So looks like you were correct hunnibee.:)

Wouldn't believe everything the Star says,it sounds to me like the animal is an excuse as no one else seems to have even seen it.

Edited by *Wallace*

So glad your boyfriend is ok :)

Me too he is on the mend:) i just hope the other 2 people are ok i just cant find out nothing at all if someone finds out something can you please pop it on here so we know if thay ok please.

Also i would like to thank the lady who sat with my boyfriend and looked after him and howzat for pulling him out the car and everyone els there who helped him...

If you read this THANK YOU Sooooooo MUCH thats from me and all our family thay is lots of nice people in sheffield...x

Edited by hunnibee2011

I'm glad your boyfriend is ok, HB.

I hope the other couple are too.

Thank you, me too.x

the driver of the car was speeding and colided with the car head on it then rolled, one person in hospital is serious in itu, the others have broken bones but not life threatening. the driver had not been drinking but was speeding. hope all pull through ok and lessons are learned!

The Star only coppied the police website word for word. That was on Friday morning so we could have wrote that article. ..:)

hi ...my friends niece was the passenger in the car..she is in a critical but stable condition in icu ...sending love to her and her family.xxxx :(