Drivers up your back end

Hope you got good brakes as i got 4 pot caplier on my car and when i slam on the brakes hope you can react in time.

er... yes...

Oldskater will certainly need good reactions when you brake with your super-duper brakes...

to still see you as you shrink to nothing in his rear view mirror

hehehe. well spotted

now go read that post again. i didnt ask for any free i asked if anyone had any.

never occured to me to try wilko's and when someone replied to me sayig try there, thats where i went.

When I needed a lot of coathangers to do car boot sale I went in market, the clothes shops always have some they are willing to sell cheaply:D

I hate to say it, but Dimbat is providing the comedy value here. He's got you all wound up like springs ....... even if it does take 20 mins to decipher his posts.

I hate to say it, but Dimbat is providing the comedy value here. He's got you all wound up like springs ....... even if it does take 20 mins to decipher his posts.

they rekon they had me red face:hihi:

not wound up here, its quite funny watching him do what kids do when caught stealing sweets. desperately trying to change the subject.

er... yes...

Oldskater will certainly need good reactions when you brake with your super-duper brakes...

to still see you as you shrink to nothing in his rear view mirror

i wouldnt call it superduper brakes as it is standard on the car

its my 3rd lang to be precise, another donut havnt nothing to do apart from picking on spelling and grammer

Just as well it's not your first judging by how many mistakes in one sentence, bit like your driving ability, what exactly is your forte?

Providing the comedy value, by being captain of the world olympic tosser team is not a title I'd be proud of, you're welcome to it.

not wound up here, its quite funny watching him do what kids do when caught stealing sweets. desperately trying to change the subject.

i post on here what i done on parkway once , and i would do it again if you hog the outer lane when there is no traffic on the other 2 lanes, you lot didnt like the way i do things then start picking on my spelling/grammer. if you can write aswell as me on your third lang then i would have something to worry about

so you have actually undertook someone, then pulled in front of them and slammed on your breaks?

so you have actually undertook someone, then pulled in front of them and slammed on your breaks?

yes, you should have seen his face, and when we stop at the lights he didnt dare look my way it was so funny

yes, you should have seen his face, and when we stop at the lights he didnt dare look my way it was so funny

Nice one :)