Stolen Bike. Please help.

jonfreek

My bike has just been stolen from underneath the Robert Winston building on Broomhall Road. It's a Charge Duster and is blue with a brown seat and brown handle bar grips.

It looks like this http://www.sunsetmtb.co.uk/shop/index.php?product_id=966&category_id=74

It's my only form of transport and, as I have a ruptured spinal disc and sciatica, it's the only way I can get to and from work with the minimum of pain as even sitting on a bus is painful.

Any information leading to its recovery would be very gratefully received.

I don't have much money but would happily reward whoever helps me get it back.

Thanks for reading,

Jon

So what do you suggest - he takes it into the building with him!

Actually, that would be a good idea, especially round Broomhall where smackheads nick bikes to pay for their next fix. I had one nicked a year ago and since then I keep it indoors at night. It's a pain but if it means I don't get another bike nicked then it's worth the effort.

Actually, that would be a good idea, especially round Broomhall where smackheads nick bikes to pay for their next fix. I had one nicked a year ago and since then I keep it indoors at night. It's a pain but if it means I don't get another bike nicked then it's worth the effort.

In an ideal world yes - but since it is a Hallam Uni building I can't see they would be keen at all :)