V.O.S.A - a total disgrace of an organisation !

I think what whiz whiz means is that large companies have the financial capability to go to court to fight against what is imposed.

A small one man band is a far easier target, and could not afford the money or give the time fighting against anything imposed.

I may be wrong, but I think thats what whiz whiz meant

I think what whiz whiz means is that large companies have the financial capability to go to court to fight against what is imposed.

A small one man band is a far easier target, and could not afford the money or give the time fighting against anything imposed.

I may be wrong, but I think thats what whiz whiz meant

If VOSA find a fault with your vehicle what would you be taking them to court for?

If VOSA find a fault with your vehicle what would you be taking them to court for?

I think what whiz means, is that they have the financial clout to fight against it.

Whiz needs to come back onto the thread and clarify what he means.

Give the small businesses a chance, the costs are going through the roof, petrol is up, insurances are up, vehicle crime is up.

The bloke who posted said he had a couple of speeding tickets in 22 years driving. Again, if safety is the ultimate concern here, then why are the roads not prooperly maintained?

Why simply target the little man?

I think what whiz means, is that they have the financial clout to fight against it.

Whiz needs to come back onto the thread and clarify what he means.

Give the small businesses a chance, the costs are going through the roof, petrol is up, insurances are up, vehicle crime is up.

The bloke who posted said he had a couple of speeding tickets in 22 years driving. Again, if safety is the ultimate concern here, then why are the roads not prooperly maintained?

Why simply target the little man?

To fight against what...?

I'm all for giving small businesses a chance but does driving faulty,possibly dangerous vehicles come into that?

Road maintainence..yep they're in a state but you should always drive to the conditions..if the roads are crap then you need to slow down..