Adam Le Fondre hands in transfer request

Oh yep that makes sense ............not...........Millers pay more for him than they sell him for.:huh:.

ANYWAY SOME OWLS DON;T WANT HIM COS HE'S FAT.

5FT 11 INCHES AND 11STONES 7LBS.

FAT.....:huh:..:o...:suspect:...:roll:...........

Yeah if your 11st 7 your just fat but if your the size of mellor say 15 16 stone your a tank ! :D

Oh yep that makes sense ............not...........Millers pay more for him than they sell him for.:huh:.

ANYWAY SOME OWLS DON;T WANT HIM COS HE'S FAT.

5FT 11 INCHES AND 11STONES 7LBS.

FAT.....:huh:..:o...:suspect:...:roll:...........

Yeah not like any football clubs ever lost money in the transfer market is it:suspect::rolleyes:

all in all i think wev offered around the 400k they want,its just not all in one lump,so it looks like this deal will go to deadline day and the highest bid,as like i said theres no point hang onto him after that,he got sidelined last season after supposed bids werent accepted

layne and hirst were hardly slimline tonic boys,but thier 2 of the best strikers wev ever had

Ward cost just over 300k by the way

Yeah not like any football clubs ever lost money in the transfer market is it:suspect::rolleyes:

all in all i think wev offered around the 400k they want,its just not all in one lump,so it looks like this deal will go to deadline day and the highest bid,as like i said theres no point hang onto him after that,he got sidelined last season after supposed bids werent accepted

layne and hirst were hardly slimline tonic boys,but thier 2 of the best strikers wev ever had

Ward cost just over 300k by the way

Went over your head that one, it's your lot who say he's fat.

We are talking now not January.

Manderic wants everything on the neve never like he got the club.

Went over your head that one, it's your lot who say he's fat.

We are talking now not January.

Manderic wants everything on the neve never like he got the club.

Were talking 6 days Alex,no one else seems to be outbidding us,we want value for money,its yorkshire after all:hihi:

im not convinced,iv seen him twice and he was dire in one game,not much better in the other yet scored 2,so i can see why we wont go 400.

Id be very suprised if ALFs the only striker were after,and a lot of his goals are from the spot.

I think itl go till deadline day,his price tag is out there now.

Were talking 6 days Alex,no one else seems to be outbidding us,we want value for money,its yorkshire after all:hihi:

im not convinced,iv seen him twice and he was dire in one game,not much better in the other yet scored 2,so i can see why we wont go 400.

Id be very suprised if ALFs the only striker were after,and a lot of his goals are from the spot.

I think itl go till deadline day,his price tag is out there now.

I still think wednesday will make a couple of last minute signings.

With regard to how Milan does business ; If you had a house that was worth a 100k,and you had exactly 100k in your bank account,what would you do?get a mortgage and keep your 100k for other investment,or clean out your bank account and live rent free ;) i know what id do ;)

What was the supposed fee for Mellor?

Undisclosed so anybodys guess,given that Madine was 300k,id say in that region.

I still think wednesday will make a couple of last minute signings.

Id say theyve got to,if we do get ALF,id say were still at least 4 QUALITY players short of a top 6 side side.

With regard to how Milan does business ; If you had a house that was worth a 100k,and you had exactly 100k in your bank account,what would you do?get a mortgage and keep your 100k for other investment,or clean out your bank account and live rent free ;) i know what id do ;)

That would depend on if i nedded to be in a house right there and then.

Undisclosed so anybodys guess,given that Madine was 300k,id say in that region.

If that is true and if i was an Owl (pukes), i think i would prefer to sign Mellor and use the 200k saving to fund the extra wages Mellor is asking for.

Are you talking about milan or wednesday there :roll::roll:?.

I may be wrong but I thought he was worth a lot more, also I thought players were what the money for investment was for.

Truth of the matter is wednesday are a well supported team in that league and deserve better from him.