SIMMO !! Is he good enough ?

He clearly his deluded.

He infuriates me

Do you fancy takin ya shoes off at next game then. We can start our own protest lol:)

Do you fancy takin ya shoes off at next game then. We can start our own protest lol:)

:hihi: :hihi:

Gior wi thi she ant weshed er plates of meat for a monf.

cheesy bird :gag::hihi:

Awww dirty feet maybe not then! !!! Lol

Thats coz I thought I would take a leaf outta u lot on here :P

He makes far too many mistakes for a keeper with his experience. I would rather see Long get a chance to make a name for himself.

He makes far too many mistakes for a keeper with his experience. I would rather see Long get a chance to make a name for himself.

Or sign matt duke

Simmo has vowed to bounce back and lauds the United team spirit for the great start .... Long may it continue.

Simmo's inconsistent but seen him make some brilliant saves and think hes found his level in League one

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-united/simonsen_lauds_united_spirit_1_3694907

Simmo has vowed to bounce back and lauds the United team spirit for the great start .... Long may it continue.

Simmo's inconsistent but seen him make some brilliant saves and think hes found his level in League one

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-united/simonsen_lauds_united_spirit_1_3694907

no comment

Well atleast he is now admitting when he has played poorly but he is just too inconsistent and he doesn't command his area. That is why he dropped down the pecking order at Stoke I reckon.

See the Simmo hating has stopped now we are on a winning streak :)