Driving Instructor Megathread - Part 2 Do Not Advertise in here

what is the average price for automatic driving lesson?

any recommendations ? thanks

would have thoufht they would be the same as stick change if not cheaper as auto car is much easier ive driven auto's for years will never go bacto stick change they are so easy put car in drive 1 and off you go and forget about it sit on ur left foot if you want as its no good

hi im looking for a driving instructor thats does automatic driving. Any recommendations? Thanks.

Hi - Try jon hardy on Sheffield 2472141 for automatic driving lessons

Whats with so many people wanting to learn to only drive automatics?

Is it fear? Just trying to take a shortcut? Lack of patience? Lazy?

Whats with so many people wanting to learn to only drive automatics?

Is it fear? Just trying to take a shortcut? Lack of patience? Lazy?

Maybe "so many" ask on here about auto instructors because there aren't that many.

Why is it that so many appear to think driving is no more than mastering the clutch/gears and steering down the road?

Does anyone know whether NSM (Nigels School of Motoring) which was based in the S20 area still operates but under another name?

Nigel taught my daughter to drive 5 years ago and I was hoping he would be able to teach my son too as he was such a good instructor, but the old phone number I have for him has led me nowhere.

Can anyone shine any light on this for me please??

My son will be starting with lesssons in early February.

Thanks alot.

i filled a commparrison site out today for driving instuctors near me and someone called Mark from On Your Marks Driving School contacted me from Ecclesfield. His rates seem pretty reasonable but i was just wundering if any of you has been with him and what did you tjink

If the rates seem reasonable then give him a try for 4 or 5 lessons. If you form a good working relationship with him and feel that your learning then stick with it. If you dont then try another instructor. :)

Dont know much about this driving school. Cost is not everything. Pass rates and recommendations count for a lot. Check freeindex out for local schools and businesses in general. Its a great site.

Hi, Does anyone have any reviews of Lindas School Of Motoring?

Does anyone know whether NSM (Nigels School of Motoring) which was based in the S20 area still operates but under another name?

Nigel taught my daughter to drive 5 years ago and I was hoping he would be able to teach my son too as he was such a good instructor, but the old phone number I have for him has led me nowhere.

Can anyone shine any light on this for me please??

My son will be starting with lesssons in early February.

Thanks alot.

Yes he still operates under the name NSM. I often see him around the Mosborough area. Most up to date phone number I have is 01142511445