Where to get piercings in Sheffield Centre/ Ecclesall Road

I'm wanting to get my nose pierced but have heard mixed reviews of different places in Sheffield. I've clocked Feline on Eccy Road, Thou Art on Chapel Walk and Blue Banana in Orchard Square... Thoughts? Recommendations? :)

Feline is brilliant, myself and my daugter had our tattoos there and I have had several friends who have had tattoos and piercing there too always with great results and no follow up problems.

Thou Art is good! had a few piercings there myself, very clean & know what they are doing.

I've heard a few bad things about Blue banana, about not being very hygenic?

Had piercings at Feline, couldn't recommend more!

I've had them done at both Thou Art and Feline. Both places are fine. I'd just go to whichever is easiest to get to for you.

If it's still Jayne doing the piercing at Feline, she's definitely got the experience.

dont go to blue banana:banana:.they did a piercing inside my daughters mouth about a year ago without our consent.I know there aren't any age restrictions on piercings before anyone comments on this(have been told so by trading standards,except genital piercings):loopy:.but having spoke to a friend who is a tattooist and piercer,he always asks for id if he feels they are not over 16.it just seems like common sense to me that if he/she looks like a child,then your own gumption should tell you not to do it.:loopy:.at the end of the day these company's(not all) are not interested in the child,parents or the school they could get expelled from(depending on the school's rules):evil::rant:

Had 2 at feline absolutley perfect and one at thou art also very good. Feline is better for after care advice, thou art just give you a bit of paper. Feline actually explain things to you and you can go back in to have the peicing changed when healed. Feline is slightly slightly more expensive but worth it. Blue banana I would not bother with.

Feline , every time for piercings and tats

heard feline is good!

blue banana is cheap and i've had several piercings there myself including my nose, all have turned out fine, better than some i've had at more reputable places

i had my lobe pierced at thou art and nipples at feline.

would reccomend both places for hygiene and advice.

I've been to Thou Art in town for the tops of my ears and they were fine and would happily go back there for more (and intend to do so soon!) and have never heard a bad word said about Feline either.

Blue banana is very good! Had 6 piercings there in the past 4/5 months and each one has turned out fine! Reasonable prices and when taking my younger sister for a piercing (she is 15) they asked for ID as she looked under 16 and would not let her have any kind of piercing without parental consent. Never heard a bad word said about Blue banana!