How can I correct the deliberately poor level of service at KFC GreenlandRd

What is there to be happy about, either working or eating at KFC though?

Being in work and getting a discount of nice tasting chicken. I'd do it for 20 hot wings an hour :heyhey:

now thats where your wrong. In my experience it is staffed by pasty spotty 20 year olds who are either incredibly skinny or massive. Last time I went in was with my friends 8 year old girl. Whilst waiting for the food, in full earshot of said 8 year old, a fine specimen of a women behind the counter loudly declared:

'yeah, yeah of course I've done it with gay guys. I'm so good at f***ing I turn them straight'.

Classy.

is there any chance you could pm me her number jobean:love:

45 mins did you not complain? we have a complants book i dont work when speedwaqy is on but hurd it very busy but the most to wate is 15 min witch is how long the chicken takes to cook..

i can honestly say that it wasnt that busy , which made it a worse experience at the kfc . like i said before when it arrived it was the wrong meal deal what had ordeded ., unbealivable ...and on the same occasion we also ordeded 3 peice n fries and purposely asked for the 3 peices all to me drum sticks, " we are not allowed to give 3 drums only 2 " so we changed the order to 2 peices and both of them drum sticks ..... guess what we got ???? 1 breast 1 wing !!!:huh:

we go up to burger king now :thumbsup:

its not nomaly like that . come in on aweek day dinner time ill serve you not bk for 2 weeks tho , and i work there cos jobs are hard to come by theses days n i have 2 kids

now thats where your wrong. In my experience it is staffed by pasty spotty 20 year olds who are either incredibly skinny or massive. Last time I went in was with my friends 8 year old girl. Whilst waiting for the food, in full earshot of said 8 year old, a fine specimen of a women behind the counter loudly declared:

'yeah, yeah of course I've done it with gay guys. I'm so good at f***ing I turn them straight'.

Classy.

Excuse me BUT im NOT wrong and DONT appreciate being told so, i was stating MY experience of the branch i go in! Your experirience of different branches maybe different to mine, if it was then you wouldnt be 'wrong' it would just be YOUR experience, just as mine is! Watch how you talk to people!

Excuse me BUT im NOT wrong and DONT appreciate being told so, i was stating MY experience of the branch i go in! Your experirience of different branches maybe different to mine, if it was then you wouldnt be 'wrong' it would just be YOUR experience, just as mine is! Watch how you talk to people!

Whoa- tad agressive there....think jobean was just being sardonic.

If you call a bucket of KFC a 'treat', then I feel sorry for you. As you rightly pointed out ... these 'bucket' treats are aimed at people who have no basic cooking equipment (an oven) Maybe it's been re-possessed ... who knows?

Let's just hope they can still afford to buy the supermarket 'own brand' special offer lager to wash it all down with whilst watching Big Brother on the plasma screen eh? :rolleyes:

Alocberg I salute you ......the probem starts when when a treat is classed as grease soaked muck and hardship is to cook a real chicken .....getting the real chicken is the treat not t'other way round.

trust me. if you like fired chicken then visit freddy's on london road. 1st rate, world beating chicken. you'll never eat at KFC again.

Alocberg I salute you ......the probem starts when when a treat is classed as grease soaked muck and hardship is to cook a real chicken .....getting the real chicken is the treat not t'other way round.

I cook a chicken at least once a week. I don't see it as a treat. it is just another meal. Chicken is probably my favorite food and i love the taste of the KFC zingers and wings.

Of course it can be greasy (depending on which outlet you use). It is cooked in a pressurised deep fat fryer for heaven's sake. I bet you have never eaten a chip either :roll:

trust me. if you like fired chicken then visit freddy's on london road. 1st rate, world beating chicken. you'll never eat at KFC again.

I probably would due to actually liking the taste of KFC and NO ONE can produce the same taste, even to this day :)

I probably would due to actually liking the taste of KFC and NO ONE can produce the same taste, even to this day :)

When Freddys get the order right, I think it's better than KFC. I've eaten there the last few days as Ramadan means my lunch break fits in with fasting times.

Reight nice. I'd swear by it. <removed> off!

Edited by *_ash_*
language!

When Freddys get the order right, I think it's better than KFC. I've eaten there the last few days as Ramadan means my lunch break fits in with fasting times.

Reight nice. I'd swear by it. <removed> off!

Other outlets may well make better tasting chicken. I was only mentioning that i like the taste of KFC. Apart from the gravy which has been totally abused over the years and in the late, great colonel Sanders own words...

That friggin' ... outfit .... They prostituted every goddamn thing I had. I had the greatest gravy in the world and those sons of bitches-- they dragged it out and extended it and watered it down that I'm so goddamn mad!