Violent riots and looting in UK

The newscaster on BBCNews24 was looking decidedly fidgety for a bit, which made me wonder

I hope you don't get caught up in it

The replacement for News24 was caught up in it at Ealing, chased down the road and reported she's lost on her own somewhere off the braodway.

Your link refers to 2005 Have all these racist doctors and AMPH's been purged yet?

What is the current position have blacks been admitted less with no consequential damage to themselves or others?

Hardly a long time ago. One of your racial comrades was talking about about the depression earlier this evening.

Correct. What training do you need for a baseball bat.

Cameron wont want to because it hasn't happened for yonks and will look bad on his watch but if it continues they'll have to send them in. There'll be nowt left of London in a few days.

Reassured by shims that the ever increasing riots are nothing to do with utterly worthless young black males who clearly have nothing to offer the nation but bestial violence i shall away to my bed and wake up to the "yoof" of these foul self fullfilling proffecies being nice productive members of society.

Either that all they will all still be nicking big tellys, but hey, who's to say?

Night all

Reassured by shims that the ever increasing riots are nothing to do with utterly worthless young black males who clearly have nothing to offer the nation but bestial violence i shall away to my bed and wake up to the "yoof" of these foul self fullfilling proffecies being nice productive members of society.

Either that all they will all still be nicking big tellys, but hey, who's to say?

Night all

They are of various races. You've been informed of this on the thread, if you're not bright enough to find out for yourself independently.