Freeview Tuning/ Digital switchover megathread

Just tried to re-tune again, and it's fair to say my free view has been made love to!

I'm at Walkley.

I've just done a rescan.

BBC 1 for example is now on RF Channel 34 and signal strength is only 49%

An hour ago BBC1 was on RF Channel 47 and signal strength was about 95 to 97%

Challenge, which I watch a lot for the old game shows is now on RF Channel 45 and signal strength is now 62% (before it was on RF Channel 52 and about 82% signal strength)

Hope this is only temporary and changes later on today. Will probably have to rescan again to get the new stronger signal. :suspect:

ITV 1 has disappeared altogether for some reason :confused:

Edited by BladeSteve

Have retuned a couple of times and no channels at all now, hope they come back soon :)

Just retuned mine again still only 52 services on main tv but 84 on one in dining area, well and truly freeview made love to!

Hope this is only temporary and changes later on today. Will probably have to rescan again to get the new stronger signal.

Shouldn't need to.

I don't think the channels will change, they'll just up the power on the transmitter.

John X

mine is telling me to check antenna no channels found come on switch emmly moor back :)

Retuned around half 6 got more channels but they are duplicates of ones i already had,quite a few channels say scrambled or unavailable will retune yet again later.No info is being given on local news channels last time they wouldn't shut up about it.I reckon this retune malarky has all been a bit of a dogs breakfast.

I didn't retune last night, and I still had all my channels this morning, and can get on 1 - 5 on 'normal' tv.. weird.

I didn't retune last night, and I still had all my channels this morning, and can get on 1 - 5 on 'normal' tv.. weird.

Then you are not on the Emley Moor transmitter.

I retuned before leaving for work today and got 109 channels back, but BBC 1 HD wasnt working :(

mine is telling me to check antenna no channels found come on switch emmly moor back :)

Can you get them on now?