Letting Buses Pull Out

Sometimes it's worth letting them out because of this:D.

Good point.

Forgot to add my own bit.

I always, where possible, allow other drivers out, whatever they're driving.

I'm happy with my penis size and don't feel the need to add to overtake everything that comes across my path to make it look to people that it's bigger than it is.

I let them out - especially if I'm on my bike on a windy day

It's better than pedalling into a headwind, allow the bus out and enjoy pedalling with ease at 25-30 with a 14 foot windbreak in front

Then you would be wrong...so wrong to the extent that you should take remedial driving lessons as you are in need of them

:lol:

oh dear.

It would create less congestion on the roads perhaps if all the people who think we should let buses pull out flogged their cars and got on the bus instead. If you want to travel at the speed of a bus go for it, it's not a bad idea really.

Save em a few quid in car running costs.

Irony is lost on you,isn't it?

Hmmmm no it isn't I just wasn't convinced that it was intended, but now you say so :thumbsup: and sorry for the misunderstanding.

Hmmmm no it isn't I just wasn't convinced that it was intended, but now you say so :thumbsup: and sorry for the misunderstanding.

Spoken like a gentleman,sir! I was going to add"croozer" but I hate that kind of thing,don't you?

Edited by shanes teeth

I was cut up by a bus driver outside the children's hospital last week, he'd pulled up at the bus stop to let someone on so I decided to go round. When I was about half way he decided to put his indicator on and just pull out and there was no way he was waiting so he decided to constantly beep his horn at me!!!! I was gob smacked and was do angry he could have caused an accident.

i always let them out if there is traffic behind me, if theres a car or so or clear behind me then i see to let them out would be causing more of an obstruction, i often see even with people letting me out of a junction, theres is no one behind why did they bother its pointless, might as well drive past and i could have gone anyway....

i always let them out if there is traffic behind me, if theres a car or so or clear behind me then i see to let them out would be causing more of an obstruction, i often see even with people letting me out of a junction, theres is no one behind why did they bother its pointless, might as well drive past and i could have gone anyway....

Thats what i do! :thumbsup:

buses think they have a right to pull out and own the road

good point ive seen a few bus driver just pull out in front of me