African dictators are now buying

I think Interpol should look into it and seize assets if they dig anything up.

Could that happen or are we just happy to be taking money from Africans that have been exploited? I suspect its nothing new and has been going on for years.

I think Interpol should look into it and seize assets if they dig anything up.

Could that happen or are we just happy to be taking money from Africans that have been exploited? I suspect its nothing new and has been going on for years.

What about Africans exploiting us and taking money from us?

Oh, we can ignore that ... it's been going on for years.

(Not so) simple fix:

(1) Make Africa a closed Continent (much as China was after the boxer revolution.)

(2) Let all trade (and I do mean ALL) with Africa be done through a limited (but not necessarily small) number of ports where said trade is exposed to international scrutiny - You can't rip off the A fricans and they can't rip you off.)

(3) provide cheap education for Africans - and require that, once qualified, they return to their own country and help the people there.)

(4) Send no aid. Let the rich nations support the poor. Africa (as a continent) is stupendously rich. We don't rip them off, they don't rip us off.

We are already part-way there! Many Western Nations are holding illegal immigrants, many of whom would be invaluable back home.

Why are we (in the developed world) retaining those trained people who could be doing far more good at home?

If they need aid, then surely the most efficient aid we could send them is their own citizens who have been educated and trained at our expense?

That hard to believe, how can they stop payment on a check when it's already cleared ? well I suppose if your bank told you that they might have know it to happpen, scary thought though
A cleared cheque can still be re called, it would be a good idea for some of you to check with your banks and come back with their answers mine is the HSBC.

PS The police first told me this as they're more accustomed to dealing with these types of frauds.

This is the reason why people should stop giving aid money it makes things worse.

Unfortuantely the people need to die off, the more aid they get the more they breed and then the worse their situation becomes and the vicious circle begins again only worse. I don't condone this but it's a case of 'being cruel to be kind'.

Also the puppet leaders are put into power by our western governments and have obscene amounts of riches to enjoy so they will then sell their natural resources and minerals to the west for cheap prices and once those have dried up they will be left to fend for themselves.

This is the reason why people should stop giving aid money it makes things worse.

Unfortuantely the people need to die off, the more aid they get the more they breed and then the worse their situation becomes and the vicious circle begins again only worse. I don't condone this but it's a case of 'being cruel to be kind'.

Also the puppet leaders are put into power by our western governments and have obscene amounts of riches to enjoy so they will then sell their natural resources and minerals to the west for cheap prices and once those have dried up they will be left to fend for themselves.

The puppet leaders aren't always put power in by western governments many just usurpe power.