Sign in to follow this  

Car Broken Into - Grrrrrrrrr

Thursday evening after work, going to my car as usual, open the door and see the passenger window is smashed in to my car and my radio gone. Seriously not impressed.

Just beware and don't leave anything in your car at all. The theiving louts will try and get their mucky mits on anything.

Apparently the guys that did my car over were trying door handles in the car park too. They are only young lads that did it as well; probably about 16-17.

Where abouts ?

New/Old car ?

My car is fairly new yes, and it's a nice sportly little clio.

It was in a car park at victoria quays.

I've parked there for years now so I will still be parking there but I just thought I would make people aware that the thieves are on the prowl.

They are probably looking for a little extra cash for Christmas. Most of us have to work for that though.

Hiya mate, sorry to hear that your car was broken in to, just wondering though, the stereo that they stole, was it one where you can take off the front face of it? If so,... had you done this and put it in the clove compartment or had you left it in the stereo?

Stephanie x

We should have a crime bit on here :(

sorry to hear that- i have been done beofre the little gits!!

Originally posted by NicoleM

It was in a car park at victoria quays.

Mine got done there a couple of years ago when i worked for Halifax!!

Little swines carefully moved all my crap in the glove box and took nothing!!!!

Cost me £50 though:evil:

My car used to be broken into all the time....

Once a month for 2 years (for some reason the insurance company replaced the window and didn't affect no claims)

After getting a good alarm fitted, leaving nothing on display and the glove box open and empty at all times it hasn't...

Originally posted by climaxchick

Hiya mate, sorry to hear that your car was broken in to, just wondering though, the stereo that they stole, was it one where you can take off the front face of it? If so,... had you done this and put it in the clove compartment or had you left it in the stereo?

Stephanie x

Yes, I did have a nice CD player and the front was off but they broke in anyway and searched my car for the front bit, which to my own stupidity was tucked away under one of the seats (it was clearly out of view though).